Friday, February 20, 2009

About Lisa



I find it very difficult to write about myself because, what do I say? There is not enough time.

It took me 4 years at North (in a science/math magnet program), 4 years at Smith, and 8.5 years at Brown to admit to myself that I’m not any good at science. Hhmmm?


I am thankful for my experiences because they allowed me to realize my dreams and passions in life. Even though I lived a very tortured, heinous and lonely life in graduate school, it gave me the



courage to seek out other things and find the talents that lay deep.


I feel very fortunate and blessed for the life I lead. I have two amazingly beautiful children who I adore more than life itself. I am able to pursue a career that I truly love and believe in – in the deep depths of my heart. I have people in my life, who believe in my passions and help me to grow, not only personally but professionally. I have friends, who I ignore, but continue to contact me periodically. I guess there is always room for self improvement.




So…I guess that’s me. I refuse to give up. I seek to learn and grow from life’s mountains and valleys. I very much look forward to celebrating the achievements of conquering the mountains, and strive to learn from and surpass the valleys.



No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING