Friday, July 31, 2009

Check out our portfolio - 7 years of helping couples celebrate their most intimate moments



During the process, each one of my clients puts their own little stamp on me. They become a part of me, like a ring or a pair of glasses - they are always there. More times than not, I live my clients weddings like they were my own. I want the absolute best for them. It's business - and it's personal. I strive to get them what they want because it makes not only them, but me feel good.

That's what it's about for me. Realizing others' dreams, internalizing them, and making them my own. Helping the dream come alive - take shape - and be everything my couples' want them to be.

Take a look at the awesome weddings I have had the opportunity to take a part.

And it is for that - that I am greatful!

Lisa

Music by:

Con Te Patiro-Bocelli

Love Walks In-Van Halen

Half Acre-HEM

No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING