Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How are we different?

I realize that there are a lot of wedding and event planners out there. How are you to filter through, what seems to be an endless amount of choice?

I want to spend a few moments sharing with you how Elegant Event Planning and Design is different - and the different approach I take in planning/coordinating your wedding.

There is absolutely nothing cookie cutter about Elegant Event Planning and Design and our experienced Planners/Consultants. I believe that each of my clients is an individual with different requirements. I take pride in being able to customize our services to meet the needs and budget of each individual. In fact, I do not offer packages. I personally spend the time getting to know you so that the package we create for you will be perfect, the first time.

All of our clients are equally important, whether "day of" or "full event management". We take each wedding seriously and take great care to make sure everything is perfect. We encourage "day of" clients to contact us as soon as possible. We do not restrict the initial contact in any way - whether it's a month prior or a year prior to the wedding day. I always say - the better I know you and your wedding, the better I can advocate for you on your wedding day.

I (Lisa) work personally with each and every client. You will meet with me, and I will be the person working with you during the planning process and on the day of the wedding!

Most importantly, my assistants, planners and I go above and beyond for you and your family. We believe in going the extra mile to not only ensure a successful planning process and seamless wedding day - but that you and your family are happy and stress free.

No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING