Monday, October 26, 2009

Vendor Spotlight - Wicked Willow, LLC

Wicked Willow is my favorite floral designer. The team of Randy Woods and Tina Owens is amazing - truly, and I will tell you why. Every design that comes out of that studio is perfect in every way. When I am working with them, I can give them a vague idea of a color scheme and feeling of the day and they can come up with multiple amazing ideas that will work. If I go to them with specifics on what the couple wants, they still come up with multiple amazing ideas – that then, I can go back to the Bride and Groom with.

Located in Catonsville, I know I can work with them with all of my clients, no matter whether the wedding is located on the Eastern Shore, or in Baltimore, Washington DC, Virginia, Frederick, Hagerstown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania – anywhere. Most importantly, their creativity is “out of this world” amazing. I just love doing different things for weddings, because I like to think outside the box. New designs, linens and table arrangements make a wedding so much more unique. I wanted to show you some of their work and also give you an idea of their creativity, so I asked Randy and Tina to send me some of the most unusual arrangements that they have designed for a wedding (arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets).

Enjoy


Arrangements








































































Centerpieces










































































Bouquets








































































Floral Design by Wicked Willow

No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING