Monday, January 4, 2010

Eco-Chic Monday - Eco-Unique Candles

Check out these babies! I love em!

Palm soy Crystal Wedding pillars. I love decorating with candles (and flowers). What else says romantic wedding other than candles and flowers?

















Beautiful!

They come in a variety of romantic scents, and can be ordered in your color of choice. Of course, I posted white, because you know how much I love simple!

The Palm wax comes from sustainable palm trees and is mixed with 100% organic kosher soy wax.

Pair them with these lovely votives, and you are good to go!


















Happy Planning!

1 comment:

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

Candles are one of the best (and simplest) touches to add elegance to the wedding or reception. I say the more, the better! Love the sustainability of the ones you suggested.

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING