Friday, January 8, 2010

Fun and Fabulous Friday! - Top Travel Destinations

Let's find a honeymoon destination! Thank you to Loren Adams of Destinations Reached Travel and Consulting Services for this awesome list!

The top travel destinations according to Frommer's, Lonely Planet, and Concierge.com

  1. Morocco (Marrakesh)

  1. Italy (Venice)

  1. Burma

  1. Cuba (Havana)

  1. Thailand

  1. Philippines

  1. South Africa

  1. Costa Rica

  1. Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)

  1. Antarctica (Paradise Bay)

  1. Kyrgyzstan

  1. Sri Lanka (Colombo)

  1. India (Kerala)

  1. Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

  1. France (Paris)



Antarctica???? Are you kidding me? Okay...I had to look it up because I was so amazed. It looks cold. I love cold, but this place looks very cold.

I could see myself cruising around because It is very beautiful, peaceful, romantic and relaxing.



Just bring a coat!

And maybe a hat and some gloves. You know - just in case you want to take-in the breathtaking views outside your cabin!


Happy honeymooning!


No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING