Monday, January 18, 2010

A Special Monday - Thank you!


Today is a special day, because it's in celebration of a man who fought and died, with countless others - so that I could be and do what I'm doing today!

To those people, I say Thank You!

Whether you recognize his fight or not - it can be applied to everyone because persecution is the common thread that bonds us all together. In his speech - he says that we all must walk together and no man can stand on his own. No-one exists in a vacuum. One fight is everyone's fight.

I don't care whether you are black or white, Jewish or Catholic, straight or gay - there is someone, somewhere - in all of us - who fought, suffered, and died so that we are able to live. There are also people out there today who are still fighting - and dying.

So, it's to all those people - past, present and future - that I say Thank You!

Also, to a single man, who had the courage and fortitude - with his words - to not only inspire a people, but also a nation - and a world.

I say - Thank You! From the bottom of my heart.

In dedication to you and the countless others...

Free at last - free at last - thank God Almighty! We're free at last!



No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING