Friday, January 1, 2010

Honor Roll - Wicked Willow, LLC

When I think of Randy and Tina's creations, I think - clean, sophisticated, creative - all the qualities necessary for a classy wedding. They are the best of the best. In my opinion, their creativity, design and handling abilities are unmatched by anyone. If I give Randy a vague idea of what I want in terms of color and style, I get multiple proposals and sketches of what he can do. Each sketch is better than the other. The color, texture and style of their arrangements are cutting edge. The flowers are always of the highest quality; and the design - always spectacular.

They take the time to understand their clients' vision; and then, they bring the vision to life in amazing ways. They excel at being able to create the most traditional arrangements to the most unusual arrangements - and everything in between.

I very much enjoy working with Randy and Tina because their passion for flowers is contagious! Did I mention that I love flowers?!

Luckily, they will travel anywhere!

It's because of all of these qualities, that I name Wicked Willow "best of" 2009 in floral design.

When you contact Wicked Willow, let them know you heard about them here!

Randy Woods
Wicked Willow, LLC

No comments:

 
COPYRIGHT ELEGANT EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN 2009 WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING